A Cool Place to Work on Cutting-Edge Projects
We appreciate all levels of experience. We really do!
We welcome interns, recent graduates, and seasoned professionals.
Nteligen is the Real Deal
Back in 2010, the founders met at Ma’s Kettle Restaurant to figure out exactly what Nteligen® would be — its mission, its people, its culture, its services. From that fateful day, they unequivocally agreed, “we will only take on work that was intellectually challenging, unquestioningly meaningful, and supported our mission.”
Nteligen® was founded to provide a fun, exciting, challenging, and rewarding place to work, make friends, and make a difference. In fact, a place for its teams to aspire to set new industry standards for excellence.
Enhance national security by reducing the risk of sharing information.
Are You An
- Are passionate about software development and engineering
- Care about our national security (commercial and government)
- Welcome constructive criticism
- Embrace change
- Approach projects with a collaborative mindset
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are eager to tackle complex, challenging projects, sometimes without clear solutions
- Enjoy researching new technology
If you answered a resounding YES to all of these questions, you sound like an ideal candidate. Please send your résumé and a brief description of the work you want to do through our contact page.
SOME OF OUR
- Bonuses. Get more than a pat on the back for great work with generous performance bonuses
- Flexibility. Choose when you come and go (within reason!) with flexible work schedules
- Holidays. Spend more time with family and friends with 6 fixed holidays
- Retirement. Start saving now for your retirement beach home – 401(K) with company contributions
- Salary. Highly competitive salary
- PTO. Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Insurance. Including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
Nteligen® is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or national origin. EEO/ADA/Veteran
You’ll Love Working Here
Be part of an award-winning program. Most interns are now full-time team members
Enjoy flexible work schedules, generous PTO, and the option to work at a variety of locations
Receive reimbursements for certifications, training, tuition, and conferences
Diversity & Inclusion
Join a team that appreciates diversity in all aspects at Nteligen®
Participate in community and charity events
Be valued for your experience and military mindset
We hold events at least monthly. Examples include chocolate tasting, ice cream tasting, pajama day, home-baked cookie day, and come as your favorite superheroine or superhero.
Career Path Development
This program will help you map out your future.
Mentors are available to help you be successful in all aspects of your role here at Nteligen
The work we do is very complex and technical which allows me to do things outside of my comfort zone while working with super smart people.
Management is helpful and communicative without being overbearing. They are always available to help overcome obstacles while giving engineers the space to solve problems.
Management has a very open-door policy with any problems when they arise and they are supportive to listen and address the concerns.
Employees are immensely respected. Our personal time is respected even with a hybrid work model and ideas are encouraged and supported regardless of position or experience.
Join the Nteligen Team
Join us. Join us for cool projects that are fun, exciting, challenging, and rewarding to work on. Make friends and make a difference. Be part of a team that aspires to set new industry standards for excellence, and does it.